What do you say to someone after surgery?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
How do you wish someone a speedy recovery?
Feel better, Eric, before the world runs out of tissues! Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Haley! Feel better soon, Sam. We miss you!
- Thinking of you as you recover, Jennifer. …
- Feel better, friend! …
- It’s really icky that you’ve been sicky. …
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark – in record time!
What do you say on a get well card?
Classic Get Well Wishes
- Hope you feel better soon!
- Wishing you more strength with each coming day.
- Have the speediest of recoveries!
- May good health and happiness be closer than you think.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Sending healthy vibes in your direction.
What to write in a card to cheer someone up?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you? …
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
How do you cheer someone up after surgery?
Be a Positive Distraction
When caring for a loved one after surgery, it’s important to keep them mentally engaged while they recover. Watch a movie with them, read or listen to an audiobook, or ask them to talk about a story from their past.
What’s the most painful surgery?
7 of the Most Painful Surgeries and Procedures You May Experience
- Gallbladder removal.
- Bone marrow donation.
- Dental implants.
- Total hip replacement.
- Abdominal hysterectomy.
- Lumbar puncture.
What are well wishes?
Noun. well-wish (plural well-wishes) (usually in the plural) An expression of positive regard and hopes for good fortune.
What meaning GET WELL SOON?
Phrase. get well soon. Expressing hope that the listener will soon recover from illness.
How do you wish someone well at work?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow! …
- “Good luck today! …
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you! …
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work. …
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
What can you say to make someone feel better?
So to start off comforting someone, simply describe what you’re seeing/sensing. Say something like, “I know you’re having such a hard time with this,” or “I’m sorry you’re hurting so much.” Also affirm that you hear what they’re saying by saying it back to them in your own words.9 мая 2016 г.
What do you say to someone who is seriously ill?
Here are some appropriate and empathetic words for a serious illness card that say “I am thinking of you”: This is such a difficult time, and I’m here if you need to talk. You’ve been on my mind lately, and I’m sending you a hug. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would walk forever in my garden.
How do you write the thinking of you message?
Thinking of You
- “I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
- “I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”
How do I cheer up my friend?
13 Ways To Cheer Up Your Friend When She’s Down
- Send a handwritten letter.
- Offer to help with chores or errands.
- Surprise her with games.
- Send her an uplifting song or playlist.
- Send her a worry doll.
- Drop off a home cooked meal.
- Just pick up the phone.
- Surprise them with an outing.