Why does my YouTube keep saying no connection?
When YouTube can ‘t complete the action that you’ve taken, an error message may appear on your device. Many are out of YouTube’s control, including a bad Internet connection and insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: ‘Please check your network connection (Retry).
What does Lost connection to server mean?
Resolving the “ Connection to the server was lost ” Error Typically, this warning can appear for the following reasons: The network connection to the server is broken or temporarily down. The server is rebooting. The instance of SQL Server has stopped running and needs to be started again.
How do I fix my YouTube connection?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why does YouTube say there is a problem with the server 503?
Corrupted cached data – This is one of the most common triggers on Android devices when it comes to this particular error code. As it turns out, certain Android builds will trigger this particular issue if cache data folder becomes corrupted. In this case, you can resolve the issue by clearing the cache data.
What happens if YouTube doesn’t work?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
How do I fix connection timeout?
How to Fix the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Error
- Check Your Connection. Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge all recommend that you should check your network connection.
- Disable Firewall and Antivirus Software Temporarily. Firewalls and antivirus software are intended to protect users and their systems.
- Disable Proxy Settings.
- Change DNS Servers.
Why do I keep getting server connection lost tarkov?
The Escape from Tarkov server connection lost error occurs when there is a problem between the user’s PC and the game servers. It is most often a server -side problem, and typically does not require any action on behalf of the player.
How do I connect to a game server?
Connecting via an in- game server browser
- Go to your server dashboard (control panel) and click “ game configurations”.
- Click the “Network” tab.
- Change “Online mode” to public.
- Navigate to the in- game server browser.
- Search for your server in the search box using the servers name and find it in the list.
How do you fix an error on YouTube?
Methods to fix YouTube videos won’t load or show error
- Clear cached data in your browser.
- Update browser to the latest version.
- Disable or uninstall the extensions.
- Reinstall Adobe Flash Player.
- Use HTML5 Player.
- Reload the web page.
- Add Google’s public DNS to your network connection.
How do you fix something wrong on YouTube?
What to do when YouTube says something went wrong?
- Update your browser. For Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Launch Google Chrome.
- Remove devices from Google Account. Check the added devices. Open your Google Account.
- Change Google account password. Go to Google Account.
- Reinstall the web browser. Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
Why is there an error on YouTube?
When YouTube can’t complete the action you’ve taken, an error message may appear on your device. Many are out of YouTube’s control, including a bad internet connection and insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: “Please check your network connection (Retry).”
What is the server problem?
It’s the server’s problem An internal server error is an error on the web server you’re trying to access. That server is misconfigured in some way that prevents it from responding properly to what you’re asking it to do.
What is the problem with server 503?
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.
Is YouTube currently down?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Youtube.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.