What is the most expensive original Nintendo game?
In November 2020, Heritage Auctions sold a copy of Nintendo’s Super Mario Bros. 3 for an incredible $156,000 — making it the most expensive video game ever sold. So what made this copy of Super Mario Bros.
Why are NES games so expensive?
Every Nintendo game console games are expensive because their games are exclusive, their production cost is so high, and after all, they have their brand value. Nintendo meanwhile focuses more than any other company on the physical act of gameplay and interaction between the player, the controller, and the game.
Are old Nintendo’s worth anything?
The NES ( Nintendo Entertainment System) typically sells for anywhere between $20 and $50, though it’s worth noting that price can be significantly higher if you have games and accessories (more on that below).
What original Nintendo games are worth money?
The 18 Rarest Nintendo Games (& How Much They’re Worth)
- 1 Nintendo Campus Challenge 1991.
- 2 Nintendo World Championship – Gold Cartridge.
- 3 Nintendo World Championship – Grey Cartridge.
- 4 Stadium Events.
- 5 Hagane: The Final Conflict.
- 6 Nintendo Campus Challenge 1992.
- 7 Little Samson.
What is the rarest video game?
- Kizuna Encounter (1996) – $12,500.
- Tetris (1984) – $16,000.
- Nintendo Campus Challenge (1992) – $20,100.
- Super Mario Bros.
- Air Raid (1982) – $33,433. Polygon.
- Gamma Attack (1983) – $??? Pinterest.
- Stadium Events (1986) – $41,300. Console: NES.
- 1990 Nintendo World Championships Gold (1990) – $100,000. Goomba Stomp.
What old video games are worth money?
Some video games of previous generations are now worth hundreds, thousands, and even tens of thousands, depending on rarity and condition.
- 25 Paper Mario ($800)
- 26 Luigi’s Mansion ($800)
- 27 Conker’s Bad Fur Day ($700)
- 28 Atlantis II ($500)
- 29 The King Of Fighters 2000 ($400)
- 30 Primal Rage ($300)
Whats the most expensive video game?
A sealed copy of Nintendo’s ” Super Mario Bros. 3″ has become the most expensive video game ever sold, going for a whopping $156,000 at auction on Friday.
Are 5 screw NES games worth more?
80% of 5 screw games are more expensive than their 3 screw counterparts and all the games that are less expensive are only slightly less expensive.
Why is Mega Man X3 so rare?
The North American and the European SNES version of Mega Man X3 are very rare due to their limited run and the fact that they were released during declining support of the console. A port of Mega Man X3 was released on the Sega Saturn and PlayStation in Japan in 1996 and in Europe in 1997.
How much is an original Gameboy worth?
The original Gameboy as of today sells for $30 – $150 depending on the condition of the handheld and if you have the original box. Nintendo released the Gameboy, the Gameboy Pocket, the Gameboy Color, the Gameboy Advance, the Gameboy Advance SP and finally the Gameboy Micro.
How much is an unopened NES worth?
The NES as of today sells for $30 – $375 depending on the condition of the console itself and if you have all of the accessories, including the original box, cables and controllers.
How much can I sell my Nintendo DS for?
How much is a Nintendo DS worth today? The original Nintendo DS sells for $36 on average, based on recently sold eBay listings. The redesigned DS Lite, however, goes for $48 on average, while the DSi and DSi XL – the DS line’s final revisions – sell for $39 and $64 respectively.
What is the rarest Nintendo DS game?
Below are some of the rarest DS games that you can buy.
- 1 The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess Demo ($465)
- 2 Shepherd’s Crossing 2 ($349)
- 3 Little Red Riding Hood’s Zombie BBQ ($241)
- 4 PowerBike ($229)
- 5 Solatorobo: Red The Hunter ($235)
- 6 Pokemon Platinum ($183)
- 7 Dokapon Journey ($179)
What is the rarest Nintendo console?
8 extremely rare Nintendo consoles
- 8 extremely rare Nintendo consoles. www.inverse.com.
- McDonald’s Nintendo DSi.
- Advance Wars Nintendo DS.
- The Art of Wii.
- Nintendo PlayStation.
- Sharp Super Famicom TV.
- 24k Gold Game Boy Advance SP.
- MTV GameCube.
How much is an original Nintendo 64 worth?
Used Nintendo 64 consoles, on average, sell for $107, but systems can range in price from $47 (for used, fully-tested systems) all the way up to $300 (for complete-in-box systems depending on the condition the unit is in.