Which two reasons describe why WEP is a weak protocol choose two group of answer choices?
Which two reasons describe why WEP is a weak protocol? ( Choose two.)
- WEP uses the same encryption features as Bluetooth.
- Everyone on the network uses a different key.
- The key is static and repeats on a congested network.
- The default settings cannot be modified.
- The key is transmitted in clear text. Explanation:
What are two common spam indicators?
What are two common indicators of spam mail? The email has no subject line. The email has misspelled words or punctuation errors or both.
What is a vulnerability that allows criminals to inject scripts into Web pages viewed by users?
Cross-site scripting ( XSS ) – is a vulnerability found in web applications. XSS allows criminals to inject scripts into the web pages viewed by users. This script can contain malicious code.
What does a rootkit modify?
A rootkit can modify data structures in the Windows kernel using a method known as direct kernel object modification (DKOM). This method can hook kernel functions in the System Service Descriptor Table (SSDT), or modify the gates between user mode and kernel mode, in order to cloak itself.
What are two methods that ensure confidentiality choose two?
What are two methods that ensure confidentiality? ( Choose two.)
- encryption. Explanation: Confidentiality means viewing of information only for those who need to know. This can be accomplished by encrypting data and authenticating users who request access.
What is amateur hacker called?
What name is given to a amateur hacker? Explanation: Script kiddies is a term used to describe inexperienced hackers.
How do you identify spam?
Thus, it is necessary to bear the following tips in mind, to identify spam.
- Use Anti- Spam and Anti-Virus softwares.
- Identify spoof email address.
- Be careful about “Urgent” or “Threatening” language in the subject.
- Check the subject for a spam alarm.
- Watch out for content that is too good to be true.
Will spam emails eventually stop?
Make sure your Junk Email Filtering is turned on. Filtering the mail is particularly helpful if you are unlucky enough to receive offensive spam. In most instances, if you do not respond to the mail, it will stop in a short period of time. Be patient, and it will eventually stop.
Are spam emails dangerous?
Spam email can be dangerous. It can include malicious links that can infect your computer with malware (see What is malware?). Dangerous spam emails often sound urgent, so you feel the need to act. Keep reading to learn about some of the basic spam types.
Which three protocols use asymmetric key algorithms choose three group of answer choices?
Which three protocols use asymmetric key algorithms? ( Choose three.)
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Explanation: Four protocols use asymmetric key algorithms: Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
What is the best method to prevent Bluetooth from being exploited?
What is the best method to prevent Bluetooth from being exploited? Always disable Bluetooth when it is not actively used. Always use a VPN when connecting with Bluetooth. Only use Bluetooth to connect to another smartphone or tablet.
What are three examples of administrative access controls?
Examples of administrative access controls include policies, procedures, hiring practices, background checks, data classification, security training, vacation history, reviews, work supervision, personnel controls, and testing.
What are two rootkit types?
Types of rootkit viruses
- Kernel rootkit. This type of rootkit is designed to function at the level of the operating system itself.
- Hardware or firmware rootkit.
- Hypervizor or virtualized rootkit.
- Bootloader rootkit or bootkit.
- Memory rootkit.
- User-mode or application rootkit.
- ZeroAccess rootkit.
How do I remove rootkit virus?
Removing a rootkit is a complex process and typically requires the use of specialized tools, such as the TDSSKiller utility from Kaspersky Lab that can detect and remove the TDSS rootkit. In some cases, it may be necessary for the victim to reinstall the operating system if the computer is too damaged.
How rootkits are installed?
User-mode rootkits remain installed on the infected computer by copying required files to the computer’s hard drive, automatically launching with every system boot. Sadly, user-mode rootkits are the only type that antivirus or anti-spyware applications even have a chance of detecting.