Why do I love my best friend?
75 Reasons Why I Love My Best Friend
- She understands me better than anyone.
- We have memories that no-one else will understand.
- We have our own private language.
- One look and I understand exactly what she is thinking.
- One look and she can make me burst into laughter.
- She feels like a sister to me.
- There is no ego between us.
Why is my best friend special?
Whenever I need help or support, my best friend is always there for me. We have lived moments together and have created memories that will remain throughout my life. Having a best friend like someone who makes my life easier.
How do you say I love you to your best friend?
23 Ways to Say I Love You to Your Best Friend
- Being There Through Difficult Times.
- Routinely Checking on Welfare.
- Telling Them You Need Them.
- Telling Them You Miss Them.
- Be A Good Listener.
- Buy Your Best Friend A Gift.
- Celebrate Their Accomplishments.
- Plan A Night Out.
What do I love about my friends?
11 Reasons Why I love My Best Friends
- They are always there for you when you need. This quote is so true.
- They love you unconditionally.
- They know you best.
- They can always make you laugh.
- They always seem to make your day better.
- They are your partner in crime.
- They are your bodyguard.
- They act like your mother.
What are cute things to say to your best friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What is a best friend status?
this is the heart of a TRUE FRIEND. Best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself. I’m so very glad that I have a friend like you. Super glad that you’re always them for me.
Why do I love my bestie?
I love you my best friend because you are always there when I need you. When I need someone, be it a little help for the projects, or for dealing with some friend problem, or if I had a tiff with my family, you always find a way to help me. Whenever I need you and whatever for, you are always there helping me.
How do you make your best friend jealous?
Another way to make your friend jealous is to show off nice things. If you have something you know your friend wants, make a point of mentioning it. If you have a new dress or outfit that you know your friend will admire, wear it to school or to a social event where you ‘ll see your friend.
How can I make my best friend feel special?
Here are some simple ways to make someone feel really special
- Make them their favorite food.
- Surprise them with a gift.
- Learn something new together.
- Bring them chocolate and/or flowers.
- Write them a note.
- Tell them something you like about them.
- Plan an adventure for just the two of you.
- Give them your fullest attention.
Can 2 best friends fall in love?
There are no romantic expectations, insecurities or trust issues and two people are just tied down by their common interests and similar worldviews. While it is not necessary that all friendship leads to a romantic relationship, but it is most likely that one ends up falling for their best – friend.
Is it wrong to be in love with your best friend?
Questioning your feelings for a best friend is completely OK, according psychotherapist and relationship expert Dr. “You absolutely have to ask yourself if you want a romantic relationship,” Dr. Brown says. “And if you’re willing to potentially lose your friendship with them if it doesn’t work out.”
What can I say instead of love you?
Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You ”
- I love you to the moon and back again.
- We fit together like puzzle pieces.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- You complete me.
- I can ‘t believe you ‘re mine.
- You are a beautiful person inside and out.
- I am here for you …always.
- I’m yours.
Why you’re my bestie ideas?
44 Reasons Why You ‘ re My Best Friend
- You ‘ re basically my sister.
- We argue like sisters but always make up a couple minutes later because we have something important to tell each other.
- You send me texts that make me laugh.
- You accept me at my absolute worst.
- You make me feel gorgeous at my best.
- You always know exactly what to say.
What are reasons you love someone?
100 reasons I love you
- You make me happy.
- You dare me to be a better version of myself.
- You follow me and you push me.
- You love me in the times when I’m not capable to love myself.
- You love me in times when I act like I don’t love you.
- You forgive me quickly.
- You understand me.
- You respect my boundaries.
Why you should date your best friend?
We believe in the free flow of information Having a romantic partner who is also your best friend potentially sounds perfect. With your BFF as your romantic partner, you get the best of both worlds, someone with whom you can laugh, share your life and cuddle.