Why can’t I comment on YouTube live?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. If the video has any controversial content, the video creator may block comments to prevent any unwanted messages or spam.
How do you comment on a live video?
Chat & Comment on Events
- Click the speech bubble icon to open the chat.
- The chat will appear to the right of the live player.
- Most events will require you to be logged in to a Livestream account.
- Enter your name, then click Join.
- You can now chat on the event.
Why is my YouTube live chat disabled?
If your channel or live stream’s audience is set as made for kids, some features will be turned off or restricted. These are just a few examples — see a complete list of features here. Live chat: Live chat, and subsequently, live chat replay and Super Chat.
How do I talk to YouTube support?
Go to support.google.com/ youtube and sign in. At the bottom under “Need more help?”, select Contact us. Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
How do I chat with YouTube support?
If you need help, please visit our Help Center. There you’ll find answers to many common questions about creating an account, watching and uploading videos, and maintaining your channel. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, we suggest visiting our Community Help Forum.
Why do YouTube comments fail?
You may fail to comment on YouTube videos due to interference by your adblocking extension or a VPN. Moreover, the auto-generated YouTube user name may also stop you from posting comments on YouTube videos. Some users cannot see the comment after refreshing the page.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook Live?
Common reasons commenting may be limited or blocked: Comment sent too quickly: You can only comment once every ten seconds. Comment too short: Comments for this stream must be at least 100 characters. Follow streamer to comment: You must follow this streamer before you can leave a comment.
How do I comment on YouTube?
Once you sign in, you’ll be able to comment on YouTube videos:
- Scroll down to the Comments section. It’s below the description of the video.
- Click into the line that says, “Add a public comment …”
- Add your comment.
- Click the COMMENT box.
How do I unblock comments on YouTube?
Unblock a commenter
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings. Community.
- Select Remove next to the commenter that you’d like to allow to comment.
How do I complain to YouTube TV?
To submit feedback or report an issue:
- Open the YouTube TV app or visit YouTube TV on a web browser.
- Select your profile picture Send feedback.