Why can’t I comment on posts on Facebook?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. You can only comment on photos posted by your friends or photos you have been tagged in.
Why am I blocked from commenting on Facebook?
Why did Facebook block my comments? It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported. Either way, you’ll have to wait for the restriction to be lifted.
How do I fix my comments on Facebook?
Table Of Contents
- 1.1. Refresh The Facebook App.
- 1.2. Clear Cache from Browser.
- 1.3. Check your Internet Connection.
- 1.4. Update the App.
- 1.5. Force Quit/Restart the App.
- 1.6. Uninstall and Reinstall the App.
How long am I blocked from commenting on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team Blocks are temporary and can last a few hours or a few days. To keep from getting blocked again, please slow down or stop this behavior.
Why can’t I see comments on public Facebook posts?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can I not comment on Facebook Live?
Common reasons commenting may be limited or blocked: Comment sent too quickly: You can only comment once every ten seconds. Comment too short: Comments for this stream must be at least 100 characters. Follow streamer to comment: You must follow this streamer before you can leave a comment.
Can someone block you from commenting on Facebook?
Type the name of the person that you want to block from commenting into the input field under “Hide This From.” Click the blue “Save Setting” button. This prevents the selected user from commenting on all your posts, including status updates and photos.
How do you unblock comments on Facebook?
To unblock someone from commenting on your photos and videos, tap Unblock next to their name and then tap Unblock again to confirm. Keep in mind that when you block someone from commenting, it doesn’t remove their previous comments.
How long is a temporary block on Facebook?
How long does Facebook lock your account? This block by Facebook is temporary and will last anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours to a few days but in most cases, it’s 96 hours.
Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
What is the comment limit on Facebook?
Facebook post character limit: 63,206 characters. Facebook username character limit: 50 characters. Facebook Page Description: 155 Characters. Facebook Comments: 8,000 Characters.